Textool is very easy to use. Just start typing your text in the input above, it will automatically show you the number of lines, the number of lines that aren't empty, the number of characters, the number of characters that are not the space character.
Sample number of characters you should be familiar with:
- Twitter - Up to 280 characters (Previously, it was 140 characters).
- Facebook - A maximum of 63,206 characters for posts, which is a lot, and a maximum of 8,000 characters for comments which is also a lot.
- Instagram - Limited to 30 hashtags and 2,200 characters when writing a caption. Note that only the 125 characters will be displayed, and the rest will be truncated.
- LinkedIn - Headline text has a limit of 120 characters, your summary section has a limit of 2,000 characters, position title has a limit of 100 characters and your description box, a limit of 1,000 characters.
Why Would You Use A Character Counter Or A Word Counter
Stop wasting time on counting characters one by one
Stop worrying if your text is big enough or too short to submit for approval, use our tools to count your characters immediately
In addition, you can improve your user engagement with the your social posts.
The idea is to keep your content as short and useful as possible
In marketing, advertising, and social media
- The most optimal length for your Facebook ad headline should be 5 words. Learn more
- When your headline is too long, Facebook shows ellipses
- The optimal length of a facebook ad body is 14 words.
- The best length of a Facebook ads link descriiption is 18 words
- The idea length of Instagram captions is between 140 to 150 characters if you want to maximize the likes and comments on your Instagramposts
- Ideal length of a Instagram Ads Caption is 125 in order to show beautiful on all screen sizes
- The optimal number of characters inside a Instagram Hashtag is 25 or less
- The ideal tweet length is between 70 to 100 characters. Getting your tweets to less than 100 characters is tough, but lets you stay clear.
- the ideal number of characters for a LinkedIn Status is between 50 to 100 characters